Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Current Reading

I am trying to take advantage of any spare time to read some books that have been on my reading list for awhile.

Currently I am reading and about finished with Total Truth; Liberating Christianity from its Cultural Captivity by Nancy Pearcey. Excellent! As a coordinated project I am also working on organizing an endnote hyperlink file so that someone who wanted to follow the resources she has noted in her endnotes can click and read many of the endnote resources cited in her book. For anyone who is interested in retracking her research or checking out the original documents cited, this would give you one linked resource for the entire book. Many resources like this are no longer in copyright or are available on the web. Eventually this could become a CD resource for the book. It’s an idea in formation and probably only for the serious scholar. If this strikes a positive note with you, let me know.

No comments: